Hello! My name is Jonathan Coy, and I am CEO of HeadteacherChat™. I am delighted to have been given access to ActivAll to see what they have on offer to support schools and I thought you would be interested to know what I discovered!
Read the full review below....
ActiviAll is a fantastic cardio system to improve pupils' health and wellbeing. It encourages everyone to be active.
Watch a video:
An inclusive fitness tool:
ActivAll is the fantastic high-impact reaction wall, designed for fitness, health, and fun. Combining movement, action, coordination, and problem-solving, ActivAll is acknowledged as a unique inclusive fitness tool, giving everyone access to exercise regardless of ability, age, or fitness.
● Tackles obesity and improves fitness
● Strengthens cognitive skills and improves mental health
● Develops communication and teamwork
● Records improvements
Suitable for all Primary aged children, including those with SEND. Perfect for keeping children of all abilities active, especially at playtimes.
The boards can be moved and placed on walls or stands, inside and outside, allowing schools to have flexibility of use.
What does HeadteacherChat™ think?
● We like how engaging the boards are, and can see how much the children will enjoy using them, both as individuals, and as part of team building and cooperative learning.
● We like the fact that Activall is designed to meet the needs of all pupils. It is fully inclusive.
● We like the fact that the boards can be used inside and outside, making them a really useful tool for encouraging children to be active.
● Activall would be a good use of Sports Premium money.
● ActivAll increases the health and wellbeing of pupils
● Improves gross motor skills
● Helps to develop communication and teamwork.
● Encourages cooperation
● Helps children to improve their attention and concentration.
● It’s fun and the children enjoy playing with it!
‘A fantastic opportunity for our children to improve their gross motor skills, fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.’ Blackwater Primary School
‘CardioWalls are different to any other activity the children have encountered and so even 'sporty' children enjoy the challenge. For those who do not enjoy team activities or complete at a lower level, they can compete against themselves and try to beat their own score.’ Fowey Primary School
ActivAll has the HeadteacherChat™ Stamp of Approval because:
‘It’s a great product to encourage children to become active. It has so many uses from team work, to developing communication skills, turn taking and more. We think they are a great addition to have in your school.’
Jonathan Coy, HeadteacherChat™. January 2022
To find out more information go to: