Hello! My name is Jonathan Coy, and I am co-host of HeadteacherChat. I am delighted to have been given access to QDP Services to see what they have on offer to support schools. I thought you would be interested to know what I discovered! Read the full review below....
How does QDP Services describe their product?
QDP are the leading provider of questionnaire based feedback services to the UK Education and Skills Sector.
With 25 years’ experience, QDP has a proven track record of making survey projects efficient, effective and easy.
- Enables you to monitor the viewpoint of students, staff, parents and governors providing evidence for change and input for development planning.
- Gives you valuable input for your self-assessment.
- Provides evidence for your school action plan and for inspections.
- Provides you with data that allows you to compare your school with others across the UK.
What does the team at HeadteacherChat think?
We looked at QDP Services and these are our thoughts:
- We feel secure with the knowledge that QDP have over 25 years' experience in developing surveys for schools.
- We like the idea of having an experienced company collect and analyse responses which will save school leader's time.
- We liked the reports which allow you to compare your data internally and nationally, which will help you to provide the best experience for every cohort, flagging warning signs and highlighting successes.
- They offer various training sessions on how to utilise the reports, as well as how to embed the data across the school so that you can start using it to make a real difference to your school based on your evidence collected.
QDP Services has HeadteacherChat’s seal of approval.
The QDP Services provides schools with a Survey Packages which helps you gather and analyse the views of all your stakeholders.
QDP Services is Insightful.
- They provide a confidential and secure platform to ensure everyone is given a voice, including those who are most vulnerable.
- Fast and effective way to quality assure your safeguarding procedures, through the perceptions of all those in your care.
- QDP offer a variety of surveys to choose from, such as general satisfaction, wellbeing, safeguarding, staff culture, 360 appraisals, skills audits or you can purchase a bespoke package specifically for your organisation.
QDP Services is easy to implement.
Running surveys can be a logistical nightmare! QDP will help take away the headache as much as possible.They will help you decide on the package that is right for you, whether it be setting up your own surveys, or letting them set them up for you – either way, you have the benefit of their expertise and guidance every step of the way.
- There are numerous methods of gathering information, e.g. paper-based, text and telephone options too.
- Schools can repeat the same surveys over time to show improvements.
QDP Services is Impactful.
- Internal/External Benchmarking provides useful comparisons, allowing for early interventions where necessary.
- Distance Travelled which monitors changes over time, validating and informing your existing and future planning.
‘Until now, the impact on our administration as well as cost prevented us from running several surveys across the whole school. QDP allows us to run as many surveys in a year as we need and we know our survey budget is set. Plus, the administration demand on our staff is minimal. We have now surveyed our parents, children and staff and governors and will be using this as our baseline as we work on improving the quality of learning within our school. The reports give us a lot more information than our in house surveys. The results are easy to match to our existing systems and help everyone to understand where to concentrate our efforts.’ Andrew Ross, Headteacher, Rudheath Primary Academy
How will this be of benefit to schools?
- QDP offer packages to suit every budget and resource availability; from an all-inclusive Gold Service package where everything is done for you, to an online DIY software package which allows you to set up your own surveys with a few clicks
- Regardless of the package you choose, a full set of comprehensive reports will be provided for every survey, including internal/external comparisons and distance travelled analysis and inspection framework reporting..
- Training is provided so you are able to understand, interpret and USE the data..
- Prices are very competitive so will undoubtedly save you money and a lot of admin time.
HeadteacherChat Recommends QDP Services because:
‘QDP Services are experts in the field of questionnaires for schools. They gather and analyse the information for school leaders. The results give you precise feedback on what you are doing well and areas you need to improve. It saves a lot of administration time, and resources.’
Jonathan Coy, HeadteacherChat.
For more information - QDP Services